Posts for: May, 2017
How your dentist in Coppell can improve your smile
If you have large gaps in your smile where you once had teeth, you probably are having trouble chewing. If you are having trouble chewing, it will affect your digestion and your general health. Large gaps in your smile can make you self-conscious about smiling, which can cause loss of your self-confidence and self-esteem.
The good news is you can restore your smile, making it beautiful and functional again! The answer is dental implants! Dr. Rick Larson in Coppell, TX, wants to share how this state-of-the-art tooth replacement can return your smile and improve your life!
There are many reasons why people choose dental implants, and just as many reasons why dental implants are better than dental appliances or bridgework. Conside dental implants:
- Are permanent and don’t move around because they are firmly embedded in bone, unlike partials and dentures.
- Are worry-free because they will never decay and they resist staining, unlike dental bridgework.
- Are healthier because you brush and floss them just like your natural teeth, unlike dental bridgework or dental appliances.
- Are conservative because they don’t require preparation of the teeth around them, unlike dental bridgework.
- Help preserve bone, making you look younger, unlike partials or dentures.
- Allow you to chew your food with confidence, helping your digestion, unlike partials and dentures.
Dental implant treatment begins with the placement of the dental implant screw, during a simple in-office appointment. After a healing period, your new dental implant crown is placed on the screw and you have a new addition to your smile!
Dental implants are the most successful surgical implant and boast success rates of over 95 percent, according to the American Academy of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery. You deserve to enjoy a full, restored smile; you deserve dental implants. For more information about dental implants and other restorative services, call Dr. Larson in Coppell, TX. Restore your smile by calling today!